KDP or IngramSpark
Print Wrap-around Design
Once you have a pre-made or commissioned cover from me I can design a full wrap-around cover, so you can start selling a physical copy of your book on Amazon or IngramSpark. They are two different systems with differing print specifications and templates, so if you need both KDP and IngramSpark it's two credits.
For Amazon KDP:
Once ordered email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
1. Title of Book so I know which book we're talking about that I've already designed for you as an ebook.
2. Book Size in inches as per the options on Amazon KDP Print. If you've not already formatted your book 5" x 8" is good, because that's the aspect ratio the original eBook will be in.
3. Number of Pages of the final formatted work. PLEASE NOTE: If you've not yet formatted the book please don't send the info because I can't start the work. If the pages number is changed then I need to start again and you will be charged again! So format first.
4. Back Material. This can be whatever you want but if you're stuck as what to put people usually just put the blurb text. PLEASE NOTE: The more text you put on there the smaller it's going to be. Around 100-200 words is good. 300-400 words is starting to be excessive. Likewise, make sure this is your final version, please check and proof read it. Any changes made afterwards will be chargeable. Please send this in the body of the email, not as a Word document or PDF.
5. Cream or White Pages on the inside, as this makes a difference to the spine width. If you change this at a later date you will be charger $80 from scratch again. Because I have to start the process again.
Or for IngramSpark:
Put all your details in their online template generator and then email me the PDF (not the InDesign file) to email@example.com.
Please send all this information on one single email, not in dribs and drabs. So I have it all in one place. So just when you have all your ducks in a row. Mistakes happen when you send it all in different emails because you don't have everything ready. And no MS Word attachements, please.